What Are Kamsah Products handmade?
- Yes, all of Kamsah products are entirely handmade; handmade encompasses handcrafting, hand-painting, mouth blown for glass etc. We, at Kamsah, aim at helping people embellish their homes and accent their living spaces with quality products that are entirely handcrafted by artisans, while not breaking their bank accounts. It is still possible to own beautiful, one of a kind products that are still affordable. This is our contribution to a new and sustainable economy.
Do Kamsah products contain chemicals?
- The answer is NO: our products are virtually chemical free meaning that we do not use chemicals unless it is absolutely necessary for the product to be made. For example our dies for our rugs and most of our ceramics are almost entirely plant extracted. all of our products have been tested and are California prop 65 compliant, meaning that they passed the most strict standards of safety there is. Once again, this is our way to contribute to a sustainable, earth friendly economy.
Does any of Kamsah Products, especially ceramics, contain lead?
- The answer is NO. None of our products contain lead. We take the safety of our artisan makers and our clients seriously and we went to great lengths to test that out and make sure no lead was detected in the raw materials we source to make our products such as the clay to make our ceramics.
Do the Tagines, or the chip & dip dippers contain lead?
- The answer is NO: We take the safety of our artisan makers and our clients seriously and we went to great lengths to test that out and make sure no lead was detected in the raw materials we source to make our products such as the clay to make our ceramics.
Are Kamsah Tagines good for cooking, baking and serving?
- Yes, unlike most Tagine pots who are used only for serving, Kamsah Tagines are actually good to cook, bake and to serve.
Can Kamsah Tagines withstand high heat temperatures?
- Yes, Kamsah Tagines have been designed to withstand very high temperatures of more than 950 C or more than 1740 F, however it is important to not expose them to thermal shock or sudden temperature change from hot to cold or vice versa which would make them more likely to crack.
How would I know how to care for my Tagine pot ?
- All of Kmasha Tagines come with a “How to care” and “How To Use” instructions booklet inside so you can maximize your Tagine experience and elongate its lifetime.
I don't know how to cook in a Tagine, how can I get started?
- All of Kamsah Tagines will come with recipe cards for easy to make dishes to get you started. You can also refer to our Social Media pages (Fb, Ig, Pt, Yt) or to our BLOG for more recipes, videos and content of our collaborations with amateur multiple chefs for more yummy dishes from different cuisines
What is your return policy?